Friday, July 27, 2007

Going to the Chapel

The Rice University Chapel that is...

Hubby and I are out of town this weekend going to a dear friend's wedding in Houston!! Since he is probably one of the most charismatic, smart (seriously he is the smartest person I know and I would venture to say he is the smartest person most of his friends know) and sincere people I have ever met, I am thrilled to see him on the happiest day of his life! We have been great friends since the ripe old age of 16!

I was promised great music (a jazz band from New Orleans) so I hope to have some photos and reviews to report when I get back. (Although no promises since my clutch is a bit too small for my camera)

CONGRATULATIONS TIM!

3 comments:

Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

I thought I was the smartest person you knew?

Ashley said...

Wait...I'm confused--and so is Chrissy..CLEARLY I am the smartest person you know!

Have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww I wish we had GTG---that is right down the street from us. :)